The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Using IN Precast Concrete:
1t delivers excellent results for precast concrete when high early strengths are required. Curing times are significantly reduced while concrete quality is improved.
● It does not contain calcium chloride or any other intentionally added chlorides and will not initiate or promote the corrosion of reinforcing steel present in the concrete.
● Use as a replacement for steam curing to save energy costs.
● Increase early strengths and allow faster rotation of molds to increase production per day.
● Use as a replacement for Type III cement.
● Cold weather concreting: It is an effective hardening accelerator where high early strength concrete is desired and the use of calcium chloride is prohibited.
- It is an effective hardening accelerator where high early strength concrete is desired and the use of calcium chloride is prohibited.
Using in Others
● Insulation and heating costs for curing time can be reduced.
● Earlier stripping and reuse of forms increases labor productivity.
● Accelerated strength gain allows earlier structural use and speeds completion time.
220KG /1TON DRUM or Bulk Delivery